Don't Have Time to Exercise?
What’s your excuse? Lack of time?
Do you have at least 10 minutes for yourself on two or more days/week?
Squeezing in even a few minutes of increased activity has huge benefits for your health and mood.
1. Make yourself a priority….Care for yourself first!
2. Be an active TV watcher….Walk or do sit ups during commercial breaks.
3. Be an active internet user….Schedule a walking appointment for yourself mid-afternoon.
4. Combine lunch with a walk….Take a brisk 10 minute walk during your lunch time.
5. On your days off work ….Plan a walk, bike, garden or do other outside activities.
There is a saying:
if you don’t have time to exercise, do you have time to be sick?
Think about it.
For more information about this topic
or about our Wise Health Decisions®
worksite wellness program:
Toll Free: 866-231-3435